As a player of EMSC I understand I must follow the rules and policies of the club and any leagues or competitions that we participate in.
I understand that as a player I am a representative of EMSC and as such, must not conduct myself in a way that reflects poorly on the club.
I also understand that my playing rights are dependent on adherence to the following;
- I will demonstrate fair play and good sportsmanship at every training session, game and tournament. I will also encourage fair play and good sportsmanship from others.
- I will make every effort to get to all team events. If I cannot attend I will give timely notice to my coach/manager of my absence.
- I will attend all team events on time and ready to learn. I accept responsibility for bringing any equipment necessary for training sessions and games (i.e. ball, cleats, shin guards, water and team uniform).
- I will follow coaching direction and will not be disruptive during training or games.
- I will treat other players, coaches, officials, and fans with respect and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I will respect the authority of the referee, even though I may sometimes disagree with the call.
- I understand that poor behavior during training, games, or tournaments may result in lost playing time.
- I will help my parents and fans understand the Laws of the Game so they can watch and enjoy the game better and understand that dissent is not permitted.