As a player of EMSC I understand I must follow the rules and policies of the club and any leagues or competitions that we participate in.
I understand that as a player I am a representative of EMSC and as such, must not conduct myself in a way that reflects poorly on the club.
Members of the East Meadow Soccer Club shall not offend the dignity or integrity of a person or group of people through contemptuous, discriminatory or denigratory words or actions on account of race, skin color, ethnicity, nationality, social origin, gender, disability, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, wealth, birth or any other status, sexual orientation or any other reason. Violation of this rule may result in removal from the club.
I also understand that my playing rights are dependent on adherence to the following;
- I will demonstrate fair play and good sportsmanship at every training session, game and tournament. I will also encourage fair play and good sportsmanship from others.
- I will make every effort to get to all team events. If I cannot attend I will give timely notice to my coach/manager of my absence.
- I will attend all team events on time and ready to learn. I accept responsibility for bringing any equipment necessary for training sessions and games (i.e. ball, cleats, shin guards, water and team uniform).
- I will follow coaching direction and will not be disruptive during training or games.
- I will treat other players, coaches, officials, and fans with respect and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I will respect the authority of the referee, even though I may sometimes disagree with the call.
- I understand that poor behavior during training, games, or tournaments may result in lost playing time.
- I will help my parents and fans understand the Laws of the Game so they can watch and enjoy the game better and understand that dissent is not permitted.